#HASHTag Print Station
Welcome to the 21st century version of disposable cameras on each table. The difference is that nearly every guest coming to your event is bringing their cell phone and taking pictures for you and your family and they aren’t charging you a dime! Why not show off their work?
Here’s the catch – THE #HASHTag!
If you are comfortable with the term, then the explanation will be too. Photos are being taken every minute of your event with smart phones. The images are being posted to social media on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with descriptions or #HASHTags.
When you create a #HASHTag for your event (i.e. #BobbiesBarMitzvah, #JulieJimWed2014, #NatlConfUSA), our #HASHTag Photo Station will track the #HASHTag in real-time. It will capture any images posted on the world wide web with YOUR #HASHTag and instantly display the images on our 22″ touch screen monitor (shown here mounted on optional stand). The #HASHTag Photo Station comes standard with a technician, laptop and monitor (with additional options available). The slide show can be projected to a larger screen or distributed to multiple monitors. An optional 4×6 high-speed dye-sublimation printer allows guests to see their images, touch the screen and print the photo in seconds.
- Operator / Technician
- Laptop / Touch Screen Monitor
- #HASHTag Social Media Programming
- Customized graphic for show display (Instagram Format)
- Internet Access (Open Wireless Hot Spot or Cat 5)
- Standard 120v outlet
- Location with very good visibility to guests
End product for Client:
- USB Drive of ALL images captured/created by guests
- GREAT Memories
- Talk of the Town for how cool you are to have found this awesome interactive product