Give your party that unique touch with a custom lighting package tailored for your next event. From mild to wild, elegant to outlandish, we offer a lighting package that is sure to fit your tastes and budget.
Basic Lighting Terminology
- Non-Intelligent – Sound activated lights. These lights can only move to the music. On/Off. No technician on site.
- Intelligent – These lights can be controlled, and programmed. Changed to whatever the client needs. These shows come with an on-site technician for the entire event.
- Uplighting- Colored lighting for anywhere. Walls, columns, ceilings, and doorways. Can be led or standard light.
- Pin Spot- Light shot down on centerpieces to light them up. Either hung from ceiling, or put on poles around the perimeter; poles can be covered to match theme. Based on venue.
- Custom Gobo- Pattern or name, or anything created to project light pattern on designated area.
- Difference between Haze and Fog– Fog is similar to smoke which is a thick white cloud of particles; it makes it hard to see and can cause breathing issues. Haze is a clear reflective water particle. It reflects beams of light without any of the aforementioned problems. We only use Haze!
- Difference between Vertical and Horizontal Truss – Vertical Truss are set on the stage or floor and stand up right (Column). Horizontal Truss are supported from below to allow the truss to lay over top of the entertainment and/or stage for a unique look.