Diamond Alley is one of Washington D.C.’s most popular groups. They are a 5-piece Dance/Rock and Variety band performing an exciting and diverse mix of contemporary and classic hits as well as the band’s own popular original tunes. Diamond Alley is best known for their unusual vocal talent (all 5 members sing), outstanding live performances and audience rapport.
To see their latest video on YouTube, Click Here!
Diamond Alley has entertained at hundreds of weddings, corporate events and private parties in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia and have been a staple at Washington Talent for years.
Here are some of Diamond Alley’s Achievements:
- Selected as Best Top 40 Band in the Mid-Atlantic Region by readers of Music Monthly Magazine
- Singer Kris Faith was the recipient of a WAMMY by the Washington Area Music Association as Best Female Rock Vocalist.
- Berk and Doug received an Honorable Mention as Best Rhythm Section by readers of Music Monthly Magazine.
- Television work with WUSA Channel 9 in Washington D.C.
- Live radio broadcasts on WZBH; Georgetown Delaware (Take 93 on the Road with Skip Dixon) and Washington’s WRQX Mix 107.3.
We have had the pleasure of working with Mick Fleetwood of Fleetwood Mac, The Rembrandts, Eddie Money, Nils Lofgren, Roger Clinton, The Four Tops and The Coasters.
Plus, we were fortunate enough to have gone on a Three-Hour Cruise down the Potomac River on the Spirit of Washington with the beautiful Dawn Wells (Mary Ann) from Gilligan’s Island!